Tuesday, March 30, 2021

Robinhood Buys: 3/30/2021

 



Toppo: Do you think you can defeat me with this amount of power?

17: No, but it's according to plan. HAAAAAAAAA!!!!!


AT&T (T): $5

Papa Johns (PZZA): $5

Vanguard Dividend Appreciation ETF (VIG): $5

Dominos (DPZ): $5

Lockheed (LMT): $5

Vanguard High Dividend Yield ETF (VYM): $5

Yum! (YUM): $5

General Dynamics (GD): $5

Johnson & Johnson (JNJ): $5


Due to the calendar layout, I actually had 5 rounds of buys this month.  That was pretty crazy. Decided to go ahead and do another "wild card" round to cap off the month.  A few new positions, which is odd as I've said more than once that I want to try and focus on building up existing positions.  These names, however were just calling to me.  The pizza chains are largely due to the fact that I work in the industry (though, ironically enough, I'm employed by one of their competitors, but whatever.)  With the addition of Lockheed and General Dynamics, not only do I bring in representation to a sector that my portfolio didn't have before, but it's a freaking cool one.  Defense and aerospace (ie space exploration)? Heck yeah, I'll throw money at that.  Of course, I also got some Vanguard goodness in there too. To top things off, AT&T becomes the first full share holding in my Robinhood portfolio. Not too shabby, all things considered.




Click here to open a Robinhood account

No comments:

Post a Comment