Monday, July 19, 2021

Robinhood Buys: 7/20/2021 (After Hours Edition)





 Aw yeah.  Cue up that Barry White, pour yourself a glass of wine (although Pepsi's better) and make yourself comfortable.


Vanguard High Dividend Yield ETF (VYM): $2

Johnson & Johnson (JNJ): $2

Vanguard Total Market ETF (VTI): $2

McDonalds (MCD): $2

Vanguard US REIT ETF (VNQ): $2

Chevron (CVX): $2

Vanguard S&P 500 ETF (VOO): $2

Target (TGT): $2

Vanguard Utilities ETF (VPU): $2

Verizon (VZ): $2


Normally, I prefer to make my stock buys during market hours.  However, with the market taking a dive today and my working during the day tomorrow, I figured I'd be a little different this time and put in some buys now to take advantage.  I also made some buys on E-Trade, but I'll log those when I do the dividend post. 









Click here to open a Robinhood account

Click here to open an E-Trade account

Click here to become a Swagbucks member

Click here to become an E-Poll member

No comments:

Post a Comment