Tuesday, April 12, 2022

Robinhood Buys: 4/12/2022

 



Made an impromptu buy over on E-Trade, so I figured, why not do the same on Robinhood?  There will still be a round of buys tomorrow, but this is just a little extra somethin somethin.


Vanguard Total Market ETF (VTI): $2

Verizon (VZ): $2

Campbell's (CPB): $2

Vanguard US REIT Fund (VNQ): $2

Exxon Mobil (XOM): $2

Paychex (PAYX): $2

Lockheed Martin (LMT): $2

Target (TGT): $2

VF Corp (VFC): $2

Kinder Morgan (KMI): $2


Not a huge move, even by Robinhood standards.  Still, I'm glad I did it.  It does help move me a little closer to a goal I'm hoping to achieve over the course of the off-season.











Click here to open an E-Trade account

Click here to open a RobinHood account

Click here to become a Swagbucks member

Click here to become an E-Poll member

No comments:

Post a Comment