Wednesday, January 11, 2023

Robinhood Buys: 1/11/2023

 


I intended to have the automatic recurring buys be the brunt of my investment moves...buuut I gotta pull the trigger myself every so often.  I do still plan to put more focus on defense, given what's coming, but I think I can move the needle on this front as well.


ConEd (ED): $3

General Mills (GIS): $3 (Roth)

Realty Income (O): $3

Kellogg (K): $3 (Roth)

Main Street Capital (MAIN): $3

Clorox (CLX): $3  (Roth)

Schwab US Dividend Equity ETF (SCHD): $3

Colgate-Palmolive (CL): $3 (Roth)

HP (HPQ): $3

Northrop Grumman (NOC):  $3  (Roth)



One interesting development, and I'm surprised I didn't mention this before, is that Robinhood now offers IRA's.  Even better, they match a portion of your contribution (1% to be exact).  Naturally, I decided to take advantage of it.  As noted above, I decided to go with the Roth.  I was tempted to just slip money in over the course of the year and then fire it in a massive DBZ style blast of capital in December, but DCA has been working well so far and if I play it right, I may still be able to do that, albeit to a much lesser extent.  We'll just have to see how things play out over the course of the next few months.










Click here to open an E-Trade account

Click here to open a RobinHood account

Click here to become a Swagbucks member

Click here to open a FundRise account

No comments:

Post a Comment