Tuesday, February 25, 2020

Recent Buy: AT&T

It's been a while since I've made a stock purchase.  I've just been focusing capital in other areas and investing took a back seat.  With the market dropping big yesterday, I decided to go ahead and take advantage.  I did so by adding another share of AT&T to the portfolio.

It's not the biggest move, by any stretch, but I only had so much in my brokerage account at the time.  As a result, my maneuverability was somewhat limited. C'est la vie.  Wah wah.

It was a position I've been wanting to boost though.  It's one of the smaller ones in the portfolio despite being a strong company.  As such, I figured it was the better way to go.

The price came in a little under $40 (didn't average down this time around, but that's OK) and it boosted forward income by a little over $2.

The buy has been reflected in my portfolio post, which I have finally gotten around to updating.  The changes aren't as drastic as one would have hoped, but oh well.

It's crazy to think we're entering the third trimester of Q1 2020.  Where does the time go?  Anyway, things are coming along and momentum should pick up as we move further into the year.  We'll see how things play out, though.





                                            "Buy" by Got Credit is licensed under CC BY 2.0 

















Click here to become a Swagbucks member

No comments:

Post a Comment