Tuesday, February 2, 2021

Robinhood buys: 2/2/21



Getting some momentum going for the new month


Starbucks (SBUX): $5

Vanguard Total Market Index (VTI): $5

Verizon (VZ): $5

Vanguard High Dividend Yield ETF (VYM): $5

AT&T (T): $5

Vanguard Dividend Appreciation ETF (VIG): $5

Campbell's Soup (CPB): $5

Vanguard S&P 500 ETF (VOO): $5


I deviated from my usual "cluster" approach this time around.  There were some positions that I missed last month that I wanted to hit.  I also figured that doing this occasionally would make the posts more interesting.  I got a good mix of Vanguard ETF's and individual holdings too, which is nice.  I also initiated a position in Verizon.   AT&T is under $30 again so I didn't want to miss out on that.

Despite all the hullabaloo, I had no trouble buying these stocks through Robinhood.  There are a lot of stocks out there (a whole market of them, in fact.)  So, yeah, the train keeps on rolling.  








Click here to open a Robinhood account

No comments:

Post a Comment