Friday, April 16, 2021

Robinhood Buys: 4/16/2021



"But it's gonna take money. A whole lotta spendin' money.  It's gonna take plenty of money; to do it right, child.  It's gonna take time.  A whole lot of precious time.  It's gonna take patience and time to do it, to do it, to do it, to do it, to do it right, child"

George Harrison


 3M (MMM): $3

Johnson & Johnson (JNJ): $3

Emerson (EMR): $3

PepsiCo (PEP): $3

AT&T (T): $3

Target (TGT): $3

McDonald's (MCD): $3

ConEd (ED): $3

Proctor & Gamble (PG): $3



Great song, by the way.  Anyway, I rarely get the chance to do buys on Friday; but since I got out of work early, I figured I'd take the chance to make up for what I missed last week and get back on schedule.  








Click here to open a Robinhood account

No comments:

Post a Comment