Tuesday, April 27, 2021

Robinhood Buys: 4/27/2021

 



SJW Group (SJW): $4

Vanguard High Dividend Yield ETF (VYM):$4

Exxon Mobil (XOM): $4

Vanguard Dividend Appreciation ETF (VIG): $4

Yum Brands (YUM): $4

Domino's (DPZ): $4

Papa John's (PZZA): $4

Lockheed Martin (LMT): $4

General Dynamics (GD): $4



Closing out the month with the wild card.  Mostly just added to already existing positions here.  SJW is new to the Robinhood wing, but it is an already existing part of my portfolio.  I don't know why, but E-Trade won't let me buy it anymore.  As such, it's brought here so that I can bolster the DRIP on that.  This wasn't quite as Vanguard heavy as other rounds, but a lot of positions were calling to me.  The pizza chains and the defense companies take up quite a few slots.  Still got a couple in there, though, so I won't complain.






Click here to open a Robinhood account

No comments:

Post a Comment