Monday, June 14, 2021

Robinhood Buys: 6/14/2021

 




AT&T (T): $2

Exxon Mobil (XOM): $2

Target (TGT): $2

Vanguard US REIT fund (VNQ): $2


Nothing too crazy here, just boosting already existing positions.  Target recently announced a substantial dividend increase.  Granted, it won't move the needle on my fractional share position, but adding a bit more seemed like a worthwhile move regardless.  I don't hit that REIT fund all that much.  It makes it into the Vanguard batch, naturally, but with the wild cards it's usually VTI, VYM, VIG, or occasionally VOO.  As such, I decided to start to rectify that.  While opening a Fundrise account is on my to-do list, that'll have to come later.  So, this will have to satisfy that real estate itch for the time being.

I did bolster this with a buy over on E-Trade as well.  I'll save the details on that for the dividend post, but it does help make up for the lackluster buys on Robinhood as of late.  Still, progress is progress.  Gotta keep moving.









Click here to open a Robinhood account

Click here to open an E-Trade account

Click here to become a Swagbucks member

Click here to become an E-Poll member

No comments:

Post a Comment