Monday, June 7, 2021

Robinhood Buys: 6/7/2021

 




Vanguard S&P 500 Growth ETF (VOOG): $1

Chevron (CVX): $1

Johnson & Johnson (JNJ): $1

Vanguard Total Market Index (VTI): $1

Stag Industrial (STAG): $1

Verizon (VZ): $1


My original plan going into the off season was to pause the investing as I went into hunker mode.  I would slowly trickle money into the brokerage accounts and then when the snowbirds came back and things started picking up again, I would hit the ground running.  The thing is, that's a good chunk of time to be sitting on the sidelines.  Also, with Robin hood, that doesn't make a whole lot of sense (or "cents" I should say, wakka wakka).  As such, I decided to split the difference.   As you can see, the rinky-dink buys got even rinky-dink...ier.  Still, it's better than nothing, and also, yay content.

Another Vanguard ETF has entered the fray. Other than that, though, it was just touching up on already held positions. 

The regimented approach I had been using does, alas, remain on pause.  On the plus side, every round for the next few months will essentially be a "wild card" batch, which will make for more variety on a lot of these posts.  The downside is that it makes it a lot tougher what to stocks to pick.  I want to buy all of them; it's vexing.  

Still, I think I got a good mix.  You've gotta do what you can with what you've got; that's all you can do. 










Click here to open a Robinhood account

Click here to become a Swagbucks member

Click here to become an E-Poll member

No comments:

Post a Comment