Wednesday, March 2, 2022

Robinhood Buys: 3/2/2022

 



It's the Wild Card: Friendly Neighborhood Grocer edition!


Coca Cola (KO): $3

Pepsi (PEP): $3

3M (MMM): $3

Johnson & Johnson (JNJ): $3

Kroger (KR): $3

J.M. Smucker (SJM): $3 

Proctor & Gamble (PG): $3 

Campbell's (CPB): $3

Hormel (HRL): $3

Unilever (UL): $3

Kraft Heinz (KHC):$3

McCormick (MKC): $3


Decided to try a theme this time around.  I think it worked pretty well.  I ended up doing more than my usual 10 buys, but I'm not complaining.  Added to some already existing positions.  I have some new to Robinhood additions, as well as some new additions entirely.  Unilever has been calling me for a while, McCormick too to a lesser extent.  It's good to finally add them to the roster, tiny micro-positions that they may be.  The fact that Unilever isn't US based had me wary, but it didn't end up being any different than any other buy, which was a relief. 

All in all, not a bad way to kick off the month.  





Click here to open an E-Trade account

Click here to open a RobinHood account

Click here to become a Swagbucks member

Click here to become an E-Poll member

No comments:

Post a Comment