Thursday, August 5, 2021

July 2021 Dividend Income: Curve Ball




 2021 continues to fly by, as we're already into August.  This, of course, means that Christmas is just around the corner.  In the meantime, though, we have dividends to log.  Let's get right to it.


Invesco High Dividend Low Volatility ETF (SPHD): $0.05 

PepsiCo (PEP): $1.34 (+$0.14 QoQ, +$0.30 YoY)

Domino's (DPZ): $0.02

Coca Cola (KO): $0.85 (+$-0.01 QoQ)

ViacomCBS (VIAC): $0.48 (+$0.24 QoQ)

Kimberly Clark (KMB): $1.15 (+$0.01 QoQ)

Vanguard S&P 500 ETF (VOO): $0.17 (+$0.03 QoQ)

Iron Mountain (IRM): $3.54 (+$0.06 QoQ, +$0.29 YoY)

AGNC: $0.33 ( +$0.02 QoQ, +$0.19 YoY)

GlobalXSuperdividend (SDIV): $0.04 (+$0.01 QoQ)

Franklin Resources (BEN): $2.42 (+$0.03 QoQ, +$0.46 YoY)

Leggett & Platt (LEG): $0.44 (+$0.03 QoQ)

Realty Income (O): $1.09 (+$0.04 QoQ, +$0.11 YoY, +$0.01 from last month)

Main Street Capital (MAIN): $0.02 (+$0.01 QoQ)

Stag Industrial (STAG): $0.02 (+$0.01 QoQ)

Best Buy (BBY): $5.05 (+$0.03 QoQ, +$1.17 YoY)

Nasdaq 100 Covered Call ETF (QYLD): $0.03 (+$0.02 QoQ)

Armanino Foods of Distinction (AMNF) $0.30 (+$0.04 QoQ, +$0.11 YoY)

Wisdom Tree (DON): $0.01

Publix : $16.74


That brings the sub-total to $34.09.  Yeah, Publix paid its dividend a bit early.  The difference was only a couple of days, but it still throws things off quite a bit.  In the grand scheme it doesn't matter, but the quarterly and annual numbers are going to be a bit wonky going forward.  There is one other side effect that you'll notice later that just adds to the weirdness.  This also means that the next mid-quarter post is going to be a bit lackluster. There's no chance of crossing the $50 threshold, though it does give me a bit more time to boost up positions to ensure that I do it on the next go around.

Armanino also threw in another dividend increase, which is always nice to see  

Over in the 401K, the Baird Aggregate Bond fund threw in $0.94.

All in all, the grand dividend total comes to $35.03.  Sure, it's kind of a fluke, but for now, it's a good number.

Interest threw in $2.39




July was an interesting month as far as purchases go.  There weren't any for the first two weeks, then I came back in force.  You can read about the Robinhood buys here, here, here, and here.  Over on E-Trade, I made single share buys of AT&T (T), SpartanNash (SPTN), Kinder Morgan (KMI), AGNC, and Lumen Technologies (LUMN).  Have to average down where you can.

In other fiscal news, the ATM machine at my bank ate my card.  So, while I waited for the replacement, I switched the recurring bills that were set to automatically charge my account through said card to my credit card, which gives me money back.  That bill is going to be a lot bigger, and I'll have to be mindful of the available credit at points, but I am looking forward to hitting that $25 threshold more frequently than I have been.  Really, though, the monthly expenses remain the same, I'm just lumping a bunch of them together and getting money back.  I was annoyed when it first happened, but in the long run, it works out in my favor.

July was a pretty strong month overall.  It is kind of a shame to have the wind cut from next month's posts's sails, but it is what it is.  I'll just have to use the added window of time to make sure that November's numbers are just that much more impressive. Onward and upward, as they say.




 







Click here to open a Robinhood account

Click here to open an E-Trade account

Click here to become a Swagbucks member

Click here to become an E-Poll member

No comments:

Post a Comment